Thread: USB Wifi Driver Install Help

USB Wifi Driver Install Help

hello

I have a D-Link USB WiFi 1.10B4 , and it worked fine on my xp now i have upgraded to windows vista 64 bit, i can't use the same driver it simply doesn't install. Can you help me to fin right driver, as i went to Dlink website but couldn't understand anything. so help?

Re: USB Wifi Driver Install Help

When you'll connect it with vista, it will automatically search for driver and will prompt you for required actions. If vista doesn't detects it then go to device manager you'll see yellow mark on your wifi device right click on it and go for search/update driver.

Here is the link to download D-Link USB WiFi 1.10B4 windows vista driver , i don't know if it works in 64-bit driver. But ti should work as its dedicated for windows vista only. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Here is the link to download D-Link USB WiFi 1.10B4 windows vista driver , i don't know if it works in 64-bit driver. But ti should work as its dedicated for windows vista only. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver.
    HI thanks, this one is right driver link. I have one more question, i have also installed the windows 7 as dual boot with with windows vista will this driver also work in windows 7? if not then please do more favor and give me link to download windows 7 compatible driver, Thanks lot again.

Quote Originally Posted by fabien View Post
    HI thanks, this one is right driver link. I have one more question, i have also installed the windows 7 as dual boot with with windows vista will this driver also work in windows 7? if not then please do more favor and give me link to download windows 7 compatible driver, Thanks lot again.
    Most of the time windows vista drivers works very well in windows 7, as windows 7 is quite new many of the products doesn't have windows 7 drivers for them. But till now for me in windows 7 vista drivers are working very well. In case it doesn't works then try a compatibility mode of windows 7 and install it in windows vista compatibility with same drivers.