Thread: Virus enters through MSN

Virus enters through MSN

I am using Windows live messenger in my Windows Vista PC. I think my system is infected with virus and that entered through MSN. I have a antivirus which is giving security warnings. If I am not wrong then how to fix this issue. How to remove the virus and avoid virus coming through it.

Re: Virus enters through MSN

This scam involves spamming MSN contacts with links that require various pretexts logins MSN. The naive user who filled out the form gives access to his account to a third party who uses his contacts to spam and so on. Customers tend to confuse MSN infections (malware) which also send links to infect users and these scams. MSN Blocker Check: Spam via MSN account. Use MSNFix or scan your PC with antivirus software is useless, since the third connects with your account because you gave her the login information.

Lets indicates that one of your contacts is infected. A familiar contact sends you an instant message inviting you to download a file that is supposed to contain pictures with a parse harmless and charming, although you have not previously exchanged messages, and you have not requested this file. If you do not accept this file, you are not infected. If you accept you then download this file (usually a file compressed in ZIP format) and you try to read this file.

The infection will invite themselves to all the contacts you have, without your knowledge. The symptoms indicating that you are infected are one of your correspondents inform you that it has received your file so that you do not have sent him. Or, after a few minutes of connection in your MSN or Windows Live Messenger, you are disconnected without special reasons, and you have trouble you again. It is possible that a message telling you that you are connected to another computer then appears and closes your session and open.