Thread: Protection from IP hacking

Protection from IP hacking

Hi, Is there any way with the use of which you can able to protect your IP address from viewing anyone. As if it is got by someone he can then hack your system and other things. If you have any solution regarding this, please help me to achieve this.

Re: Protection from IP hacking

HI, You can't hack any system with only knowing it's IP address. If you know the IP of the particular system then I don't think that this will help you to hack the system with that particular IP. Any computer connected to a net is assigned an IP that is unique in that network. IP address is used to send the network traffic to the particular machine with that particular IP address. And if you are using the firewall or a well configured Antivirus or Antimalware then it won't allow such type of attack.

Hi, I don't think that there will be any protection to hide your IP address if you want to protect from the IP hacking attack. So, just make use of the different techniques such as Properly Configured Firewall and or Antivirus software then you will able to avoid the attack of IP hacking. So, make use of the different software such as ip hacker protection which will help you to solve your problem.

Hello, you want to protect your computer from IP hacking as you don't want any type of use of your system from the other person than you. If a person has IP address of your machine then it is not possible to hack your computer unless and until you don't have any type of protection to your computer such as Firewall and Antivirus. It is not depends on your operating system. So, Just make use of the good firewall and antivirus software and or a strong password which will help you from these types of attack.

I wouldn't concern myself with people using an ip address to hack. however, you could use a proxy program to mask your ip address. just google proxyway. and you can then download the free program.