Thread: What is hybrid networks ?

What is hybrid networks ?

Hi,

I want to know what is hybrid network and for what it is used ??? I have heard about it but don't know much. Can anyone explain me in detail about hybrid network ???

Re: What is hybrid networks ?

Hybrid networks primarily designed to your online contacts that you know now finally some real life so you better learn more behind the person and find out if you can achieve more together. Now many organizations are mirrored to a linkedin, xing, hyves and sometimes, it's time for more depth in your existing network to search. It was used to quantity, quality and above all it is a lasting relationship. This is the idea of "getting things done 'and central issues and problems together.

The characteristics of a hybrid network are almost as large as the differences between organizations and companies. The main feature of a hybrid network is mainly the willingness and agreement to a common problem and address. These hybrid networks are mainly from smaller groups of 10 to 20 people, together with some already know a little bit. It is important that people have something in common, there was no such thing as a present joint interest, it is often useful to do something like a passive activity and not to sit still.

There are many types of hybrid networks. I thought there was even a special website devoted to people who just can not figure out how this works and can find no hybrid network that meet their requirements. But the best ways to find a hybrid network is just a good look around in your existing network or to further a person (in your digital network). Often you get so incredibly many people who also participate in an already organized hybrid network with your interest. The plans for yourself what your business or own a hybrid network to go up it is often people search within these networks or just be bold to contact to find people.