Thread: Advanced ping tool

Advanced ping tool

I am working on Window XP at my office that is connected to internet. At my office internet signal is very poor. Due to some internet problem I need to ping some IP address many times by opening command prompt. Someone have advanced ping tool for doing the same job. Please give me some name of advanced ping tools.

Re: Advanced ping tool

3DSNMP's Ping Plus utility has stranded visual graphics and binding data of most pinging utilities. It displays the original information of command ping. It also displays a live gauge and current pinging packet rate. In that you can choose time out rate. You can set time to live, Packet size, packet frequency. Its supports IP version 6. I think it should help you.

Colasoft Ping Tool is a powerful graphic ping tool, that supports ping multiple IP addresses at the same time. It compares response time in a graphic chart. You can create historical chart and save as *.bmp file. Colasoft Ping tools will highlight contents in a graph charts and pop up an annotation contains the domain name and response time when you move your mouse cursor on it.

Fping is a simple ping program, that can be used instead of the standard ping program that comes with windows. It was first made to ping faster than once every second. To make ping handy, option are added. Fping is a network tool that lets you ping sites and servers. It runs from the command prompt and is operated by keys. You can mention the interval between pinging a particular IP address or website name, record the package route, resolve names from IP addresses.
    Last edited by Big Fish; 20-11-2009 at 10:14 PM.