Thread: Deploying and centralized management of AV updates

Deploying and centralized management of AV updates

I do not know much about antivirus, the means of updates, centralization, deployment etc.

Currently on the market, is there some powerful tools in terms of deployment of virus with the method of "push" on the desktop?

I also seek a solution to centralize updated as organized system "WSUS" to optimize bandwidth or simply a better "management" of the last days.

Re: Deploying and centralized management of AV updates

I do not know how long this stage, but instead of opening all subjects, it would be good to treat completely!

Concerning the antivirus, when it chooses one for a company, we ask 2 questions BEFORE:

- What features to the console?
    - How to deploy updates antivirus / antispam / antispy?

Each product to SA solution (some are better than others!).

There do not exist to my knowledge universal product that would do the job instead of the antivirus system of supply pro!

There do not exist to my knowledge universal product that would do the job instead of the antivirus system of supply pro!
    If they exist. The management of a virus as described by AMISH (installations, remote installation, management updates) can be fully managed by other systems. Everything depends on the principles of companies management, the unique parts that can be integrated into tools deployments is owned by companies so as not to increase the management interfaces package.

AMISH, as Aleksandra indicated, can you be precise the features you want in an antivirus tool management. What functionality lift what information, what level of management and interaction, etc. If you do not speak as the deployment of antivirus software itself is not all the same problem.

The only aspect of the updated signature files is nothing compared to the implementation of strategies, the rise in alerts, application patches. Finally, it is my opinion. And for this type of criteria I have chosen some antivirus companies which I am. Of course, one can find proxy, copy tips or deployment packages ...

The antivirus, pro version, have a console that is essential. A virus must be able to update it alone in its local network or off.