Thread: Eksplorasi.exe virus

Eksplorasi.exe virus

hi
    i am having virus in my computer dont know how i got infected but any antivirus in not working and showing red mark on it also warning says update failed i can see virus in C: \ WINDOWS \ eksplorasi.exe also some error message page that opens in Windows showing "c: \ windows \ eksplorasi.exe problem. can you help me away? thanks

Re: Eksplorasi.exe virus

hello I had the same problem as every time I turn on my pc in my profile that always shows this error with Windows eksplorasi virus but i am not able to get solution so i better find to go for format and installed new windows after that immediately installed new updated kaspersky antivirus so now no problem .

Download antimalwarebyte and ccleaner then restart pc and press F8 key early in before booting pc without stopping. Start in safe mode. A window will open you move with the arrow keys on boot in Safe Mode. Once you boot in safe made then install antimalwarebyte and ccleaner update antimalwarebyte and scan pc .

Eksplorasi.exe is Worm.A computer worm is a self-replicating computer program. It uses a network to send copies of itself to other nodes without any user intervention. run task manager identify this process then stop it by doing end task also then use antimalwarebyte or antivirus updated as said by timon then at last run ccleaner clean registry with that also delete the following entry:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Tok-cirrhatus