Thread: Remote Access Connection

OMFG Remote Access Connection

My PC was vista. I just bought a new hp laptop with Windows 7. I am on dial up becausee of where I live. I set up the new laptop and connected to the internet. Then I used a new belkin transfer cable and transfered my files from PC to Laptop. Then I upgraded my PC to windows 7. It works fine with email and internet. BUT NOW my pc wont connect. I get an Error 711 message that says "it" can't load the Remote Access Connection Manager. What do I do. Tomorrow I am taking it back to Best and let them fix it. It is 3 days old. I bet that is a record for trouble with Windows 7

Thanks for any help
    CaminoLee

Remote Access Connection

If you are getting Error 711 message then in that case to overcome from this message right click on my computer and go to Manage option, over there you will find Services and Applications double click on it and then double click on services. Now right click on Telephony and go to properties, then go to General tab and click on Manual next to Startup type and once again go to General tab, click Start under Service status, and then click OK. Now once again go to general tab for Remote Access Connection Manager service and for the Remote Access Auto Connection Manager service and finally reboot your computer for changes to get effected.

Re: Remote Access Connection

Used to connecting, maintaining and disconnecting dial-up and VPN connections from your computer to the Internet or other remote networks. If your dial-up, cable or DSL internet access no longer functions properly with this service disabled, place this service into automatic. If you use a hardware gateway or router, this service is not required.