Thread: Remove Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV

Remove Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and everything seems to be working fine, but today when i run anti malware it showed me that my computer is being infected with Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV, i tried to remove this Trojan from my computer but was not able to remove it and at the same time i asked my friends, but they also don't have nay idea about it. Does anyone know how to remove Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV ?

Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV

My laptop has also got infected with Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV, today when i run Kaspersky anti virus on my Dell laptop it showed me some files are begin infected with Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV, my anti virus was not able to remove Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV from my laptop, i have posted this question on many forums but none of them where able to provide me perfect solution.

If you really want to remove Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV virus from your computer then i would suggest you to remove Kaspersky anti virus from your system and install SUPERAntiSpyware on your system because this software will remove detect and remove thousands of Spyware, Adware and Remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats and don't forget to updates it definitions from here

My computer also got infected with Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV i tried to use many malware software none of them worked for me and then i install SUPERAntiSpyware which was recommended by Dr.pter, and finally i was able to remove Trojan from my computer, after running this antispyware if you are not able to delete Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV then you need to totally format your c drive and install a fresh copy of Operating system.