Thread: How would hackers find your weak spots

How would hackers find your weak spots

Hello,
    I have accer laptop with me. One of my friend doing some ethical hacking course. I want to know how hacker will do this? How they know our weak spot? Anybody know about this ? Any suggestion???

Re: How would hackers find your weak spots

Stealing passwords is the main action by doing all this hackers.In common maneuver, the attacker uses information from a social networking profile reminder to guess the password of a victim question.Friending: In this scenario , an attacker gaining the confidence of an individual or group and then gets to click on links or attachments containing malicious software that presents a threat as an opportunity to exploit the weakness of a company does system.so pasword not give anyone else or that discuss that.

Re: How would hackers find your weak spots

hacker will tweet friends or contacts you online using the name of someone you know. Then he asks you to do a favor, such as sending a spreadsheet or giving the data of "Office". "Everything you see on a computer system may be altered or manipulated or augmented by a hacker.Imagine all the information you could retrieve an employee not knowing if you posed as an IT Help desk worker or contractor . About 90% of people that we've used successfully in trust us because they thought we worked for the company like them.

Re: How to protect website from hackers

Protect your files with passwords. Of course, your site contains scripts, databases and files that are not meant to be shared publicly, but perhaps the spam bots of search engines. To avoid having to ask someone to get them, it may be ideal for protecting password.Secure with your e-mail. There may be times when you will receive an e-mail courtesy of your form of business online. There are even others who will send a message directly to your mailbox. This may mean that the spammers have got hold of your contact information may be in web or someone else. To avoid this, you can use software that will divide your e-mail. It will be very difficult for spamming software to read.