Thread: Remove New rogue TrustFighter virus

Remove New rogue TrustFighter virus

Hello friends,

I am using Windows XP as my Operating system and from few days my system is working slow, so i ran anti virus and found out that my system is infected with New rogue:TrustFighter virus, i try to delete it, but it comes back again. I have try many solution but none where successful in removing New rogue:TrustFighter virus from my computer, does anyone know how to remove this virus from my system ?

Yes your computer is being infected with Trust Fighter virus which creates a fake security tool and this is usually delivered by Trojan which pretends to be an update for Adobe Flash. It also blocks real security programs and it pretends to be a spyware remover. In such kind of case i would prefer you to remove Trust Fighter from your computer.

If you really want to remove TrustFighter virus from your computer then you need to first click on start then type regedit in run option and press enter. Now registery window would get open, now browse to the following location and delete the registry key

• \CurrentVersion\Run "TrustFighter"
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\svchost.exe "GlobalFlag" "0x02000100"
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\svchost.exe "VerifierDlls" = "d3d550c.dll"

After that click on start then go to search option and find for TrustFighter file, delete all from here and reboot your computer for changes to get effected.

i would suggest you to install Loaris Trojan Remover which will remove all Trojan virus from your computer, at the same time it will also remove all Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always good at effectively removing it.