Thread: How to remove Packed.Hidden virus

How to remove Packed.Hidden virus

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and everything was working fine from few days but when i have install AVG anti virus i am getting a pop up message which says threat detection when i try to see the threat is C:\Windows\System32\gasfkyrscfyukm.dll and says Virus Identified Packed.Hidden. Also C:\Windows\System32\drivers\gasfkysnmxm Virus Identified Packed.Monder. Can anyone tell me how to Packed.Hidden virus.

Remove Packed.Hidden virus

I was also facing such kind of issue i had uninstall AVG anitivirus from my computer and install latest version of Norton Internet Security and have a full scan for your system this will automatically detects and removes spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, malware, and Internet worms. At the same time it also defends against hackers with a quiet two-way firewall. Stops threats unrecognized by traditional antivirus techniques.

Norton Internet Security

How to remove Packed.Hidden virus

Thanks for replying me i have try to uninstall Avg from my computer but i am not able to do so, can anyone tell me how to uninstall avg from my computer, when i am trying to uninstall it says that some file is still running on my computer. Is there any other solution where i can remove AVG from my computer and get rid of Packed.Hidden message.

Remove Packed.Hidden virus

If you really want to remove Packed.Hidden virus from your computer then i would suggest you to install because it provide protection against spyware, adware, trojan horses, auto dialers, keyloggers, spyware cookies, adbots, spybots, rootkits, browser hijackers, phishing attacks and other malware threats. For downloading click here