Thread: Can't connect to xbox arcade to xbox live

Can't connect to xbox arcade to xbox live

I have installed Windows Vista on my pc. Just few days back i was trying to connect my xbox arcade to my xbox live box. When i plugged my ethernet cord into the xbox, it showed me an error message stating that your network adapter disconnected. I would like to know that how can i connect my xbox arcade to my xbox live? Is it possible for me to do so? Kindly let me know your suggestion on the above issue. Any kind of suggestion provide by you would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Can't connect to xbox arcade to xbox live

Your wireless adapter has settings that help it connect to your network. If these are wrong, your console won't be able to connect. If you're connecting the 360 directly to another PC then a standard bit of network cable isnt going to work - instead you need a bit of "crossover". If you stick a hub/switch in between then regular cables fine.

For that you need to find your routers address on your pc,go to my computer, my networks, view networks. You cannot connect to Xbox LIVE. When you perform the network test on the "Network status" screen, you receive an error message that states that the IP address has failed.

Try going into your firewall settings and enabling your firewall to let your xbox to go through it. Never leave your firewall off. Right click on your broadband connection and select properties. It should give you a list of no.s (e.g 198.162.1.154)and your address is usually the third no. For more detail you can check out the following link. Hope so it may help you out.