Thread: Unlocking Code for Nokia Cellphone

Unlocking Code for Nokia Cellphone

I'm using a Nokia N-series cellphone. I would like to know that is there any unlocking code for my phone? Where can i get unlocking code for my Nokia cellphone? Any one have any idea about it? It is just for some security purpose. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unlocking Code for Nokia Cellphone

Most new phones are locked with dct4. If you cant find your phone, if it is older try with the dct3 generator. Typically when you purchase a cell phone, the company that sold you the phone (ex: AT&T) 'locked' the phone before you bought it, so you can only use it on their network.

It betters that if if you can use a 3g skype for that phone? You get many tool, which will help you to Generate sim unlock codes for your Nokia mobile phone instantly, automatically and free of charge. Before trying anything else, contact your service provider and ask for an unlock code. Usually, if you've been a customer of theirs for some time, they will provide you with an unlock code for free. This is, by far, the best way to get your phone unlocked.

Mobile phone unlocking is completely legal and does not affect the manufacturers warranty. Find the Serial number of the cell phone, also known as your IMEI number. According to my best of knowledge you should ask the manufacturer about it. This can be done by either removing the back of your cell phone and looking underneath the battery, or simply by typing in *#06# into your cell phone. It should be something like:
    010082321439976/07951780736

Ya there is a unlocking code for your mobile..Friend you can use this site .It provides the unlocking service for mobiles..You may try this site..