Thread: Does lots of traffic creates problem?

Does lots of traffic creates problem?

Heya,

My question is is there anything gets slow down by the generation of traffic. Is the traffic creates our sites to slow down for a while. Do you have that experience by traffic in the sites?please explain your points here it would be greatly appreciated

thanks anyways

Re: Does lots of traffic creates problem?

Google can inform if people like the site.I think that there is very little linking and referrals to it, so Google doesn't think it as a quality site.There are usability troubles with the site. In the long run, this adds to the long term success of a site, in that poor usability will trickle down to a bad ride in search engines.

I've heard that, what matters me is them manipulating visitors in their site. What happened to me was invasive.Well honestly these are same basic SEO Tips that every SEO Expert or webmaster who's doing seo by himself for his sites know.When I get a lot of traffic there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with my traffic, just getting more bucks

It depends on the type of site you have. If you are running a product oriented site, having a lot of traffic helps if, and only if, it is full of your target market. Otherwise you are wasting your money.huge traffic can make issues with the servers of your web hosts. So if they can't take your load, time to look for another host. However, most credible web hosts nowadays have already sophisticated their hardware to the latest specifications.