Thread: Norton stop renew notices

Norton stop renew notices

I'm having a Dell laptop on which i'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I had also installed Norton antivirus in order to get rid of viruses. I have notice that from last few day i'm not getting the renewal notices from Norton which i used to get first as soon as i connect the internet on my laptop. Due to which now i'm not able to update my Norton antivirus program on my laptop. So can any body tell me that why i'm unable to get renewal notices? Has Norton stop giving renew notices to its customers? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue.

Re: Norton stop renew notices

For that i think you need to either renew the liveupdate subscription or can also buy the latest full product or uninstall the whole program. As far as I know these are your only choices to stop the popup messages.

In that case you should just uninstall it. Antivirus software which isn't kept up-to-date is useless, given the rate at which new viruses come out. I would suggest you to contact the customer service team, you can ask for a supervisor, he/she will resolve this for you and will be able to tell you what is going on.

If you opt to use the "auto-renewal" feature, it may create issues in cases such as this. I use McAfee now and they don't send me those stupid renewal notices. You are not the only person to have problems with autorenewal but I hope you will stick around now that you have posted about it because it can be sorted out through Customer Support that you can reach by phone or through an on-line email type link.