Thread: Yahoo mail account shows different profile

Yahoo mail account shows different profile

My friend is facing some issue with her Yahoo account, few months ago she had login into her account and added some pictures on my profile. But today when she try to change her picture from her profile, she was not able to do so, i think her account is being hacked or there is some malware on my computer. Does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

If you are able to login, then it seems that your account is working fine and it's not being hacked by anyone, if you still think so then change your personal question and your password, then try to upload any simple image and have a check for the same i am sure you would be able to do it. It might happen that the image which you are trying to upload might have got corrupted.

I was also facing some kind of issue with my Yahoo Answers e-mail. I have recently changed my mailing address, but when i checked out my profile i found that it my current e-mail only. In addition, when someone tries to e-mail me through Yahoo Answers, I do not receive it on my current e-mail. I can only assume it is going to my old e-mail address. Any ideas?

I think yahoo answers is always linked to original email which you have provided while signing up your account which is also know as primary account. It might happen that you have made some changes in secondary account because of which you are not able to receive any mails from yahoo. In that case i would suggest you to link your yahoo account to that email your primary origin email is still the one controlling the Yahoo account.