Thread: Cannot Access Ativa Router Settings

Cannot Access Ativa Router Settings

Hello , i have a Ativa Router , the proble is that i cannot get access into ativa router settings, now i need to some modfication and also reset my router , can you tell em how can i get access to my Ativa Router settings and also how can i reset my Ativa Router , please help me thanks in advance

Re: Cannot Access Ativa Router Settings

I too have some problems connecting with this router, but I restart and in most cases it works, otherwise use the reset button located behind the router and try again.

I have the same problem but the difference is that it worked before. I had to reset the modem (OvisLink Evo-WR54adsl) and now I have access to the modem page 192.168.1.1. , Otherwise it can also happen that the norton is blocking access , so no software can access it , so Doing a reset of the router can help and then in cmd try ipconfig /all , you should have the ip address the router. Another thing: Ping your router from the console, type cmd in Run and then type ping 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 (ip of the gateway of the result of "ipconfig /all")

First type the Cmd in the Run dialog box from start menu then in the console window type ipconfig /all, and with it you will know the network settings. If you want access to the interface of your router, depending on the routers, you must know the IP address for access. An example, with a Netgear router if you type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your browser you access the router interface. Another example, on a Speedtouch modem is 10.0.0.138

• Reset Button
    • The “Reset” button is used in rare cases when the Router may function improperly. Resetting the Router will restore the Router’s normal operation while maintaining the programmed settings. You can also restore the factory default settings by using the “Reset” button. Use the restore option in instances where you may have forgotten your custom password.

• a. Resetting the Router
      • Push and release the “Reset” button. The lights on the Router will momentarily flash. The Power/Ready light will begin to blink. When the Power/Ready light becomes solid again, the reset is complete.
      • b. Restoring the Factory Defaults
      • Press and hold the “Reset” button for at least 10 seconds, then release it. The lights on the Router will momentarily flash. The Power/Ready light will begin to blink. When the Power/Ready light becomes solid again, the restore is complete.