Thread: Dial up pop up keeps popping up after disconnection

Dial up pop up keeps popping up after disconnection

Hello, good morning

My computer is working with Windows Xp professional,and am happy it is working pretty well.but i have a strange problem with my machine.I would connect the computer to internet by a dial-up connection.i don't have problems with the connections and am getting an average speed and i can download files with out any major issues.but the thing is that if i disconnect from the net my dial up thing keeps popping up.i don't know what's wrong .you know it's really pulling out my hair.so please give a nice suggestions in order to dumb it before i lose my all hair

any help would be greatly received

Re: Dial up pop up keeps popping up after disconnection

All right,i need to know which is your internet connection provider.it may be because of the software they handled,designed in such a way that to serve l constant internet connection all the way therefor the window has no mind to shut down.if possible can you just go to it's settings and figure out which is allowing you to bury down the software after the internet disconnection.so it won't annoy you any more
    have luck with you..

yeah..it may be work of some spyware or adware.if it's infected on your computer it will be responsible for the ab normal behavior the software you installed on your computer,may be any of this malicious crap infected your software which helps you to connect to the internet that's why it's keep on popping up.a good anti virus program is the cure for you.scan the computer and remove all.still problem..try to un install the software and reinstall after convinced yourself that your machine is running out off virus.

May be you can prevent trying to access the internet even if you don't want tot do so is to turn off the feature of auto dialing for this
    make variations in the properties of IE
    click the tab for Connections, and then put
    a check mark on "Never Dial A Connection". once you done it in order to make a connection you need to manually open the dial up.Unless written to bypass this function the software won't be able to serve this purpose.
    software's will not be able to do this on their own,