Thread: Remote Web Workplace connection error

Remote Web Workplace connection error

I have some systems which are connected remotely. But the connection between these computers get disconnected every 10 to 20 minutes. I always keep disconnecting from the Remote Web Workplace. Why is it happening like this and how can i fix this RWW connection error? Please help me..

Re: Remote Web Workplace connection error

I was also facing the same problem on RWW. The cause for this might be that RWW contains a built-timeout feature for safety. When your session is inactive for a specified period of time, you will be automatically closed the program. The far-Workshop of the Web will break after 20 minutes of inactivity by default if you replace a public or shared computer. If the computer is shared publicly or not, the break 120 minutes by default. So what i can suggest you is If you would prefer the 120-minute timeout, you can access the Remote Web Workplace from a computer that is not public or shared, and clear the I'm using a public or shared computer check box on the logon page.

Disconnecting the connection on Remote Web Workplace every 10 to 20 minutes could also be because of if you have a reserve program or antivirus scan while remote users are connected to the network in operation, RWW Remote Web Workplace remote desktop sessions may be disconnected. If this occurs, the error message "An internal error has occurred" appears, and users are returned to the RWW computer selection on the Web or opening of a session page. At this point, the user back to the remote computer recording and resume work.Some antivirus programs change the archive bit of a file. Others change the creation date or the time that the file was last written to. If any of these changes occur on one of the critical files or folders, ASP.NET detects the change, and then restarts the AppDomain.

I tried to make the 120-minute timeout and it worked for me. Now i can comfortable work on my computer rather disconnecting every now and than on RWW. I appreciate your help. Thank you friends.