Thread: Sync Iphone with Entourage Address Book

Sync Iphone with Entourage Address Book

I have a Iphone with many contacts and events. I want to ask how can I sync it with Entourage and copy all the contacts and events in the mac book. Does also records the birth days. Is there a way by which I can share the address book with other users. Any how I had many duplicate contacts I want to merge them also.

Re: Sync Iphoe with Entourage Address Book

It is very simple to sync Entourage with Iphone. Launch Entourage and go to preferences. Now click on Sync Services. Select the box Synchronize services with Address Book and Mac. Click on OK. Then after connect the Ipone and launch iTunes. On the left of the screen click on the iPhone and select info. Turn on the Sync Contact Form and then select address book. Click on apply and your are done.

By setting the sync preference service you easily sync you address book to Entrouge via iPhone. It also records your birthdays and events. The sync service in the preference gives you multiple option. Like sync contact with address book and mac, sync event and task with ical and mac and entrouge notes with mac. The same act as backup for your iPhone contacts which can be restored back.

The address book in mac supports merge contacts. You will have to look for duplicates contacts and click on merge contacts. The basic Entourage allow you to share contacts with other users. Just by syncing with any pc you can export your details to the user in most common database or spread sheet format.