Thread: vista photo gallery vs windows live photo gallery

vista photo gallery vs windows live photo gallery

Just 3 - 4 weeks before i purchased new Compaq Laptop and i get it with the inbuilt windows Vista64 and eager to know about what the difference between the "Windows Photo Gallery" that comes with Vista and the "Windows Live Photo Gallery" which i have already downloaded it in curiosity but does not allow to download a newer version? Should I install it or just use the one that came with vista? It would be also helpful if anyone suggest me the difference between the both.

Re: vista photo gallery vs windows live photo gallery

If you are consider about the Vista Photo gallery then have a look at the following:

In Windows Vista, one click is all it takes to copy your pictures onto your PC. More advanced users can customize the process to simplify common acquisition tasks, such as changing the import destination or renaming and replicating photo and video files.
    A streamlined process simplifies acquiring and importing images and videos, and new organizational options make it easier to find and enjoy your memories.and for more info check here

And in the Windows Live you may get the information from here.

With Photo Gallery, it's a snap to get your photos and videos from your camera to your PC. Find your favorite photos and share them with friends and family. Make your great photos look even better, and create impressive panoramic photos too.

Re: vista photo gallery vs windows live photo gallery

To customize your photos with the windows live follow the steps:

• If you do not have the windows live photo gallery then you need to Download from here.
    • Start Windows Live Photo Gallery.
    • If you have taken any photos with your camera and want to be transfer, Connect your camera and transfer your photos to your PC.
    • Choose the photos you want to stitch together.
    • There you would find the “Make” menu, Under the make menu you would see the “Create Panoramic Photo.” option, Click “Print” to send to your printer, or order professional prints.