Thread: Malware Defender 2009

Malware Defender 2009

I have decided to buy an Malware Defender 2009 it's not like that I am using malware for the first time but it is latest and have some strong feeling that it will be having the latest updates to keep the computer free from any viruses, I just wanted to have your suggestions regarding how it is different from all other malware and what are its features? Earlier this i have used many malware but they fails under certain conditions and computer becomes the error prone, and it consumes lot of time clean up the PC. So does this defender 2009 have come up with all these features.

Re: Malware Defender 2009

You cannot buy Malware Defender, this is because this is the one which is installed by the scam website onto your computer. So don't even think of buying one for you. This is like you are inviting trouble to your PC.Once Malware Defender 2009 is in, Malware Defender 2009 tries to trick you into buying the “full” version of Malware Defender 2009 with fake system warnings, and by noting harmless files as dangerous. It will also sends you the pop ups to irritate you, to buy the full version, Before you set fire to your PC to stop Malware Defender 2009 popups and crashes, But you need to stop this before getting infected with the defender,following are the events which you could take into consideration if your computer gets infected.

Slow computer performance: It just takes one parasite like Malware Defender 2009 to slow your computer dramatically. If your PC takes longer than usual to reboot, or if your Internet connection is unusually slow, you may be infected with Malware Defender 2009.

New desktop shortcuts or switched homepage: Badware like Malware Defender 2009 may change your Internet settings to redirect your homepage to another site. Badware can even add desktop shortcuts to your PC.

Annoying popups: Badware can bombard your computer with popup ads, even when you’re not online. Through these popups, you may be tricked into downloading more spyware.

Malware Defender is effective to protect your computer system from all forms of malware (viruses, worms, Trojans, adware, spyware, keyloggers, rootkits, etc.) Malware Defender is also an advanced rootkit detector. It provides many useful tools that can be used to detect and remove already installed malware. Whether you are an expert or not, Malware Defender is your choice to protect your system.

To delete Malware Defender 2009 files in Windows XP and Vista:

1. Click your Windows Start menu, and then click “Search.”
    2. when the cmd window gets open type a Malware Defender 2009 file in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives.”
    3. Click “Search.” Once the file is found, delete it.

To stop Malware Defender 2009 processes:

1. Click the Start menu, select Run.
    2. Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
    3. Click Processes tab, and find Malware Defender 2009 processes.
    4. Once you’ve found the Malware Defender 2009 processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill Malware Defender 2009.

Hey guys, I am again gets confused as both of you have different suggestions altogether there is no similarity found in your statement please suggest what should i do whether to buy or not to buy.

Regards