Thread: Westell 7500 router problems

Westell 7500 router problems

I am having problem with Westell 7500 router I can not connect laptop through wireless network. I don't know whats the problem. Last month i purchased Westell 7500 router.

Can someone provide me solution for the same ?

Thanks

Re: Westell 7500 router problems

Just reboot the router and then try again to connect Wifi. If then also you not able to access net then reset your router Some times after many changes and many restarts your routers configuration files can get messed up. so that you need to reset router by pressing the button in back of the router for about thirty seconds. This will reset it and give you a fresh start.

Re: Westell 7500 router problems

steps to connect your computer to your wireless network

1. Right-click the wireless network icon in the lower-right corner of your screen, and then click View Available Wireless Networks. If you run into any problems, consult the documentation that came with your network adapter. Don't be afraid to call their tech support.
    2. The Wireless Network Connection window should appear and you should see your wireless network listed with the network name you chose. If you don't see your network, click Refresh network list in the upper-left corner. Click your network, and then click Connect in the lower-right corner.
    3. Windows XP prompts you to enter a key. Type the encryption key that you wrote down earlier in both the Network key and Confirm network key boxes, and then click Connect.
    4. Windows XP will show its progress as it connects to your network. After you're connected, you can now close the Wireless Network Connection window. You're done.