Thread: How to Setup Linksys PPSX1

How to Setup Linksys PPSX1

I want to add two printer on my windows server for local printing. I had heard about Linksys PPSX1 device. It can run three printers on the server with different features. I want some information on it that how to setup, configure, add printer, etc. How it will work and what can be issue related to it. Is it enough compatible to run multiple printer's without any problem. If I buy a new Linksys device than how can I configure it to the windows server for a smooth printing. Suggestions appreciated.

Re: How to Setup Linksys PPSX1

Linksys PPSX1 is an EtherFast 10/100 PrintServer. It is an easiest and fastest way to run three printers in a local network. It has high speed ethernet ports which can run a combination of multiple type of printers. It is efficient for both small and big groups. It supports full application management and support for each of the printer connected. In simple words it add bi-directional printers on your network. By adding this device you do not need a dedicated pc server only for printers. It supports multiple OS and protocols. It includes 512 KB flash rom. It comes with 3 year warranty.

Linksys PPSX1 is a fast ethernet support for connection upto 3 printers. It supports all printer models from dot matrxi to lase jet. It easily configured and compatible to multiple os. It is an simple solution which saves time and money. You don't need to setup a different server which is only dedicated to printer. This device takes up that work. It comes with simple software. You need to configure your printers by providing the ip address. Its overall performance is good and it is appreciated by the users.

To setup a Linksys PPSX1 network you will the user guide of the product. You will get this guide in the packet when you will purchase it. But if still you need some general information about setup and configuration I had given the link below for the user manuals and other guides. It a reliable tool with simple features.