Thread: stream music from NAS to xbox 360

stream music from NAS to xbox 360

One day my friend asked me how to transfer file from NAS to Xbox 360?? Can anyone tell me what is NAS ??? & How can we transfer through it ??

Re: stream music from NAS to xbox 360

What is NAS ???

Several new methods for computer data storage for its use in recent years have appeared. One popular approach in Annex Network Storage (NAS), state houses and businesses hoping to save data and to recover more affordable than ever before.

Defination : NAS rows allows to be conserved and recovered through a computer net. A NAS includes a dispositive often dedicated hardware called the head who connects itself to a local net (of usual through Ethernet). This NAS " server" authentication customers and manages the operations on the rows in a lot the same traditional way, like the serveur rows, through very defined protocols of net like NFS and CIFS/SMB.

Follow the following steps to transfer file from NAS to Xbox 360 :

Go into the TwonkyMedia Internet radio set UP screen, and you activate the control small box for Shoutcast and the kinds, which want you. Then you know the radio stations in the Xbox 360-Musik-Player PLAYLIST section.

QNAP Systems announced the launching of his firmware for TS-109 and TS-209 NASes that DLNA for streaming of mass media of Sony PS3 and Xbox360 de Microsoft supports.

All the multimedia contents stored on QNAP Nasese can now be automatically shared to a PS3 or an Xbox 360 in the home network. Users can play their stored photos and videos to a TV, or listen to music via their Hi-Fi system. Construction of the new software improves TwonkyMedia server to version 4.4 to increase interoperability with PS3 and Xbox 360. The upgrade is free software available for download now.

DOWNLOAD

There is a product with the name TwonkyVision that does and their page contains a part which says something concerning installing the plugin on the Ifrant ReadyNAS. Netgear bought Ifrant recently therefore I want dunno what is their offer.