Thread: Get blank internet page while using Linksys Befw11s4 router

Get blank internet page while using Linksys Befw11s4 router

In order to get connected to internet i'm using Linksys Befw11s4 router. The problem is that when i try to connect to internet i get only blank page displayed on my desktop screen. I don't know but whenever i try to access my internet connection i'm not able to get connected to the internet. Can any body help me out to resolve the above issue? Would be grateful to you if any body helps me out to get rid of the above issue.

Re: Get blank internet page while using Linksys Befw11s4 router

For that you nee to do a hard reset on the router first. Then on the bottom right it says "limited or no connectivity" this means that your PC is not communicating correctly with the router.In order to do a hard reset just hold the reset button (with the unit on) for around 30-60 seconds. At the time of holding the reset button, try to remove power from the unit and then wait for 10 seconds. This will help you to reset any changes that were made on the router (DHCP turned off, MAC filtering, etc). After doing that you will get a valid ip address on your pc, which will allow you to access the internet.

Check out that one of your firewall is turn of on your system. As keeping both the firewall may not allow you to access the internet. So, its highly recommended that before accessing internet you disable your firewall on your system.

You can try out the following link, in order to setup your DNS settings on a Linksys BEFW11S4 router.