Thread: ZfDInvScanner.exe Anti-virus slows down the PC

ZfDInvScanner.exe Anti-virus slows down the PC

I have downloaded ZfDInvScanner.exe for securing my computer files and other documents from the virus, when i am working with my application it runs behind all the application, it shows the icon on the right hand side bottom corner but the problem is it really slows down my PC, when i open 2 to 3 application and work any one of them that it takes very long time to get come on front of the desktop, so am thinking of quiting an ZfDInvSanner, How can I disable it?

Re: ZfDInvScanner.exe Anti-virus slows down the PC

What operating system you are running on your PC, If you are running WinXP, I will provide you the simple step to uninstall an application from your computer system, open a Run dialog box and type msconfig, then disable it in the startup. Alternatively, you could uninstall the program in Control Panel->Add/Remove Programs.

Thanks for your reply, but i have one more issue with the ZfDInvScanner, can you tell me whether this file is monitored by the Anti virus system,that means this really uses the same file to monitor it's resources or does he uses the system security scanning as well.

Well not like 2 av systems, more like having a full virus scan done of your system at a regular schedule,or else if you are using another security system like McAfee and if you excluded a file in c:\program files\myfile.exe if McAfee would exclude the file if loaded into memroy.