Thread: Acer SignalUp on XP won't work

Acer SignalUp on XP won't work

hi,
    i bought Acer AS5735-6694 15.6-Inch Laptop which support Acer SignalUp with Nplify wireless technology for a smooth connection to wireless networks,it has pre-installed Windows Vista Home Premium operating system.i removed vista and reinstalled windows xp on my laptop because i don't like vista.but after that my laptop stop recognizing network in my office.does Acer SignalUp technology work for xp? if so, how do i get it to work?

Re: Acer SignalUp on XP won't work

hi,
    acer signalup is technology which is use to cover the network and it is in the form of antenna. that means the antenna are placed in perticular area and cover the area in specific way.it not depend on operating system.the problem occur due to bad driver try to reinstall it.

i bought Acer AS5735-6694 15.6-Inch Laptop which support Acer SignalUp with Nplify wireless technology for a smooth connection to wireless networks,it has pre-installed Windows Vista Home Premium operating system.i removed vista and reinstalled windows xp on my laptop because i don't like vista.but after that my laptop stop recognizing network in my office.does Acer SignalUp technology work for xp? if so, how do i get it to work?
    The Acer SignalUp is not able to detect your wireless connection if the router range limits of available access points.

hi,
    if its under warranty, concern to the customer support center.or reinstalling windows xp will slove the problem.Did you configure the router yourself? Do you know if the SSID is broadcasted or hidden?