Thread: Ultra surf working

Ultra surf working

hey anybody know how ultra surf bypass local proxy server by contacting public proxy server i.e what protocol it use in tcp to bypass http proxy server??

thanks

Re: ultra surf working

This application searching fast and available access from proxy list . It will automatically change our IE’s proxy server to local proxy. so its nothing but web proxy server. Most of offices are blocking dating sites and high bandwidth sites. mostly all depending web proxys for bypass But they won’t get completely while normal browsing as sites are with banners.

Re: Ultra surf working

Ultra Surf is the flagship software product from UltraReach Internet Corp. for Internet anti-censorship. It enables users inside countries with heavy Internet censorship to visit any public web sites in the world safely and freely. it enables users to browse any website freely just the same as using the regular IE browser while it automatically searches the highest speed proxy servers in the background.

Ultra Surf is mainly used for the following three prospects.

Privacy:- Protect Internet privacy with anonymous surfing and browsing. Even hide IP addresses and locations, clean browsing history, cookies etc.

Security:- Completely transparent data transfer and high level encryption of the content allow you to surf the web with high security.

Freedom:- UltraSurf allows you to overcome the censorship and blockage on the Internet. You can browse any website freely, so as to obtain true information from the free world.

i have proxy server in my computer and i want to test ultra surf working in ics but from other computer when i start ultra surf then it always says connection failed can anybody tell me what is reason ?????????
    pls reply
    thanks

The software may not be good enough to bypass the blocks and you might try other software. You could also use proxomitron to mask your data requests. Not so sure as the security level as it requires a session with ethereal to discover the security layer. If using proxomitron set IP to localhost port 8080.