Thread: Find owner of IP address

Find owner of IP address

Is there anyone who can help me to find out the owner of an ip address? I lock in to a page that has been hacked, but I have fortunately an ip tracker! But only remains to find out who has been there inside!
    Computers. What I do for a living and fun. And if you PM me, I'll have to charge you. So, let's keep the questions and answers in the forums/thread so others can learn as well.

Re: Find owner of IP address

As far as I know you can not find anything where ISP is located. If you want more info you should ask ISPs. However, you may report it to police? You can find out who it is.

It is just meant that if you can track back to the ISP, then it is them who is being targeted. They can then assess whether they will help you / punish their customer and they will certainly be able to guide you to your next sensible action.

If you feel vulnerable to a criminal act, you can report it to police, who then addressed itself to the ISP of course or that they can investigate up to.

Proposals for hacking into ISP must belong to the humorous part of the Forum.

I will not hack ever! Encapsulates me nothing, and far away from my morals as it is forbidden! Was just curious if you could see who it was it took the audacity to use my account on a forum! But have found out and changed the password!
    Computers. What I do for a living and fun. And if you PM me, I'll have to charge you. So, let's keep the questions and answers in the forums/thread so others can learn as well.