Thread: How To Remove TR/Agent.ztb Virus ?

How To Remove TR/Agent.ztb Virus ?

Hrllo ,My Compouter Is Infected With a Virus. I Has Scan My Pc With Avg Antivirus It Detected TR/Agent.ztb, which it was supposed to removed. But, it came back upon restart.I Have tried to Open my Computer.Safe mode My But It was of No use but I do not know Much about Which files need to be removed or what should I to do next to Remove the Virus . i Dont Want To reinstall windows. I have running XP home.So Can you Guys please Help Me Sort this Problem Out For Me Thannks in Advance For Your Replies

Re: How To Remove TR/Agent.ztb Virus ?

Hello, You Can Try Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application. Whether you know it or not your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware that are constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques can detect and remove these malicious programs from your computer.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. There are a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.

The Realtime Protection Module uses advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, a threats center is implemented - which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.

ComboFix is a program, created by sUBs, that scans your computer for known malware, and when found, attempts to clean these infections automatically. In addition to being able to remove a large amount of the most common and current malware, ComboFix also displays a report that can be used by trained helpers to remove malware that is not automatically removed by the program. You should not run ComboFix unless you are specifically asked to by a helper. Also, due to the power of this tool it is strongly advised that you do not attempt to act upon any of the information displayed by ComboFix without supervision from someone who has been properly trained. If you do so, it may lead to problems with the normal functionality of your computer.

Hello You Can Try Running Disk Clean-Up This actually comes with Windows and has been installed by default since Windows 98. You can find it by clicking the Start Button and then going to Programs / Accessories / System Tools / Disk Clean-up. I recommend selecting all of its options except the ones for Office Setup Files and Compress Old Files if you have them. While you may select those if you wish, they aren't as important. This will clean up all of the temporary files so your testing will go faster, and may also delete any spyware that may hiding there if the spyware isn't already running. To clear systems that have System Restore you will need to select the second tab and click the button for clearing this.