Thread: Ethernet network adapter disappeared

Ethernet network adapter disappeared

Hello, I am in full delirium on the PC from my dad.

We ordered a kit for CPL wifi connection and have a more regular basis (including ping in games is now much better).

I plug the kit CPL normal, I connect to my PC, it works niquel, split three movements internet works.

Problem on the PC of my friend, I plug the ethernet cable and adapter CPL, but nothing over the network adapter in device manager. On the backplate of the Motherboard, I have the LED orange and green flashing yet. The PC had problems that we said it was therefore probably due to that.

After reinstalling a backup previous Windows XP (with Ghost2003) I have the card network and paf putting the ethernet cable, over card.

What was that?
    IF you hate me, please don't mention it. I know who hates me and who doesn't. You really do not have to make fun of people....

Re: Ethernet network adapter disappeared

hi,
    did you test with another cable network?

did you try to connect the pc directly to the router?

Re: Ethernet network adapter disappeared

Hello, I tried another cable network, it did not work either.
    I can not connect the PC to the router because the Livebox is up and down the PC, therefore not possible.
    In reversing the casing CPL, nothing better, more they are completely new.

I found why it does not work at first (after a few hours and another restoration ..) It seems that my father has disabled the ethernet in the BIOS, by handing it to walk (I know it ' is stupid).

I have had problems since (I do not know why the PC but my father is reluctant to CPL while mine is up) but overall it works.

In your opinion is it annoying to connect the PLC connected to the Livebox on a strip?
    For against my adapter is plugged into a normal, it works correctly but more because I have a receipt of Orange LED (40 -> 100Mbps instead of 200 possible). The size of electrical cables can it play?

In any case I noticed an improvement in games especially (at the ping) the wifi tends to lose packages and more in my house has large walls

Thank you to you all the same
    IF you hate me, please don't mention it. I know who hates me and who doesn't. You really do not have to make fun of people....