Thread: How do i update my Norton antivirus 2003

idea How do i update my Norton antivirus 2003

Hello Friends

I would like to know that how do i update Norton antivirus 2003? Recently my update subscription has expired and i want to update my antivirus. Can any one tell me how do i get the latest version or should I renew it again? Any help on it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: How do i update my Norton antivirus 2003

Norton AntiVirus 2003, Symantec has taken a great product and made it even better. NAV isn't the least expensive tool, but with improved detection and removal of worms and Trojan horses, direct scanning of instant-messaging attachments, quicker definition updates, and its unique outgoing e-mail scanning, it's well worth the price. NAV offers home and small-business users stellar AV protection that does its job fast.

With its multilayered protection, if you disable the real-time scanner, NAV still protects e-mail and instant-messaging attachments and looks for suspicious behavior via its Worm Blocking technology. This makes it almost impossible to forward infected files inadvertently—even masked files or those within ZIP files. A configurable tray icon shows when mail is being scanned.

Re: How do i update my Norton antivirus 2003

You can download it by going to the Norton official website. There you can find the latest version of Norton. You can also go to some free software websites where you can also find the latest Norton version.