Thread: Problem With AON Installation.

Problem With AON Installation.

hi,
    I have a problem with a AON Installation. I have a Speedtouch 546 in connection with a Zyxel P-320W. Now it should be normal jo the modem with the IP 10.0.0.138 is assigned and the wireless router to stand PPTP, with IP 10.0.0.140 and 10.0.0.138 as the server did everything according to instructions.So, now nothing is gone.What struck me now is that the Speedtouch apparently recognized jo which device will depend on which port, it also detects a test Wireless Router (Gigaset) and then I also come beautifully into the net .... but once I connected my Zyxel Speed Touc hang .. this is not detected.
    Question now, I can adjust something on the router so that it is detected by the modem? The router has broken non credible because I am not in a normal environment running the thing as "normal" ... This Zyxel P-320W is also the AON mti logo and should be according to instructions on AON ports tuned ..
    Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Problem With AON Installation.

It looks as if authentication is modem, not router. So, just connect PC to modem, enter 192.168.1.254 in the browser and configure a modem, if not already done. Then router settings to default setting (Ethernet connection), to hire wlan secure and connected.

"Well, it should be normal so the modem with the IP 10.0.0.138 is assigned and the wireless router to stand PPTP, with IP 10.0.0.140 and 10.0.0.138 as the server did everything according to instructions configuration." Everything on "default settings" may reset hole in everything Delete, Connection "ethernet" choice. In router no information about AON username and password. It belongs in Modem entered. Can you via web interface or settlement CD modem configure. If all goes well, you can directly on the ethernet port of modem pc.Then the router hangs here, as if it would be a cable modem. If it's still not working, the router is not in order.

"Well, it should be normal so the modem with the IP 10.0.0.138 is assigned and the wireless router to stand PPTP, with IP 10.0.0.140 and 10.0.0.138 as the server did everything according to instructions configuration." Everything on "default settings" may reset hole in everything Delete, Connection "ethernet" choice. In router no information about AON username and password. It belongs in Modem entered. Can you via web interface or settlement CD modem configure. If all goes well, you can directly on the ethernet port of modem pc.Then the router hangs here, as if it would be a cable modem. If it's still not working, the router is not in order.
    That should be so rich ... Is not it does not matter if the name is not visible? If indeed such work.

I assume that you have the 546 in single-user mode like. Port 1 or 2 is always clear. What do you mean by "recognize"? The MAC address? If the link is up? Experimental times the speed and duplex mode.