Thread: Port mapping in Leopard?

Port mapping in Leopard?

Hello!

I try to open (map) port 16643 but I can not find the interface to let me do it on leopard ... help!

thank you in advance!

Re: Port mapping in Leopard?

I do not know much but when looking around ...
    In System Preferences -> Sharing -> Firewall, click "New" then choose the port name "Other" ... then I suppose you must know what to save.

Thank you for your answer! but the problem is that I'm in leopard me ... and I think you gave me instructions on Tiger! because there is no sharing tab fire but it is in "security" then, I have an opportunity to add something, but it is not a port because a dialog box opens and asks me to browse my hard drive to find the application to allow after selecting the application, it is in the list of applications that accept incoming connections, but it obviously does not help! I've done it manip, but continues to tell me that my firewall is blocking my connections.

Thank you again for trying!

Does it could not be the firewall of your router? or an port? It has already worked? If so what has changed?

Yes, it is very likely that the fire from the port to be involved or perhaps the router, I do not know but I hope that someone who is in the same situation can help: '((is not that I do not accept your help, far from it!)

yes it seems to me that it has already worked but when Tiger was in any case ... I map the port in question and instead of "Blocked by fire", the gauge was green and it told me: "NOT ok" I think. And the transfer was incredibly faster!