Thread: Unwanted services remains in the Windows Task Manager

Unwanted services remains in the Windows Task Manager

Hi,

I am wondering how these Unwanted services gets started eventhough any programs related to that services are not running, and that's make me dumb.

For more specific to my problem I will produce the Screen shot of my Task Manger.

ctfmon.exe
    Groovemonitor.exe
    jusched.exe

Above are the unwanted service which has no relevance to the running application and I suppose this all unwanted services slowsdown my computer.

Please Help..

Re: Unwanted services remains in the Windows Task Manager

ctfmon.exe

ctfmon.exe is a process belonging to Microsoft Office Suite. It activates the Alternative User Input Text Input Processor (TIP) and the Microsoft Office XP Language Bar. This program is a non-essential system process, but should not be terminated unless suspected to be causing problems.

ctfmon.exe should not be disabled, required for essential applications to work properly..

I hope you should may run a free scan for ctfmon.exe related errors online.

Regards,

Windows errors related to jusched.exe?

jusched.exe is a process installed alongside Sun Microsystem's Java suite and checks for Java updates which involves usage of the Internet. This program is important for the stable and secure running of your computer's Internet browsing and Java usage and should not be terminated.

jusched.exe
    It's Sun Java's automatic update scheduler. It periodically starts another process that check for updates for the Jav VM.

"jusched.exe" belongs to Java - this is an OS independent application environment.
    (http://java.sun.com: Java technology is a portfolio of products that are based on the power of networks and the idea that the same software should run on many different kinds of systems and devices.)

Get more detailed information about jusched.exe and all other running background processes with Security Task Manager.

Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!

groovemonitor.exe is a GrooveMonitor Utility from Microsoft Corporation belonging to GrooveMonitor Utility.

Not a critical component. It is highly recommended to Run a Free Performance Scan to automatically optimize memory, CPU and Internet Settings..