Thread: Problems with Password Bios!

Problems with Password Bios!

Hello friends I have a laptop Toshiba Tecra M10 when I want to enter a password bios asks me, then as I have not remove the battery bios for a long time and when the turn computer always asks me and I want to use the option to start with the CD , someone who can help me do!

If you reset the bios are supposed to have to delete, if it is a key entered by the user and not a key factory or which are recorded in one part of the bios that can not be erased even do a clear cmos, I suppose that reset the bios what you're doing by removing the battery from the notebook and of course disconnected from the flow, the resetting of laptops is often necessary to remove the stack of Bios for at least 24 hours or more ..

If the laptop is yours and can not remember the password goes to support Toshiba or the store where you purchased and you will provide a key to default (which often use their technical) accreditation as long as you are the owner ..

Hello, the problem is that I need to restore the computer to the original cd pc, but as will not let me go with the CD, only with the HDD can not do anything.

regarding what the key given by the supplier is not valid because its already two years past and I believe that no longer applies.