Thread: Error Reading File - Photo Editor

Error Reading File - Photo Editor

I have got a new laptop with Windows XP Pro and office 2007 Pro and have added Photo Editor from my old office XP disc. If I am trying to open large photo files from my digital camera, then I am getting a message - !Error Reading File. When the camera setting are reduced to 3M I dont have any issues. When I am using another program to resize the image to a lesser size, then I dont have any issues opening them. I dont have any problems opening these larger files with office Picture Manager or Photo Studio or Roxio Media Creator or Powerpoint. I also dont have any issue opening these large files on my other laptop with lesser computing power and office 2003. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks.

Re: Error Reading File - Photo Editor

There can be issue with file. I think you must first try to open the same on a ms paint or any other photo applications. If it does not open then the issue simply lies with the file. Or if it works then the problem lies with Office application. All you do is run a repair of Microsoft Office and then check back. It would work really well. There will be no issue at all with the same.