Thread: how do i print an image backwards for tshirt printing in word2007

Re: how do i print an image backwards for tshirt printing in word2007

I am having some images. I am using Powerpoint or Word to rotate the same and arrange them in a form that I want. In Picture tool I am able to flip the image to horizontal. In the Print Dialog box I can see a properties button where I can configure the printer. I am trying to print the image on my tshirt. But I am not able able to print it backwards. Some mirror kind of effects. Is anything similar to that available in Office.

You can use a image software for that. That will be quiet more effective. It will help you to manage the print settings. In Picture Manager you can get more basic settings. But in tools like Photoshop you get advance option to modify the image and set the print area. You can also add much more effects to the same.

Try corel draw. This is another good software for banner printing. It is also convenient to use. You can find some ready to use templates in that and create a print area of your choice. It happens that when you print through Office the quality would be degraded. You will need to ensure that the printed image on tshirt must be vibrant enough.