Thread: Office Picture Manager - Disabled editing functions

Office Picture Manager - Disabled editing functions

I need some help here to disable some set of functions of Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I cannot find details on the same. I can modify the images but somehow it looks some functions of Edit menu is disabled. I had upgraded to Office 2007. It looks there are no major changes but still I found something missing in that. I want some way to enable all the feature of Picture Manager.

What features are you talking about. I cannot find any great difference. Even I am using the same and it has all those things that was before. It is a very basic application that allow you simple cropping and resizing features. That's all. If you need more advance option then you will need to simply use some better picture manager software that would really work well.

There are various tools available on the web that allow you more features compare to Picture Manager. It is right to say that Microsoft Picture Manager gives you minimum settings, but also it is much easier to use and very lightweight. Compare to that there are various other application that work really well and needs a bit high system resource. You can check out Photoshop.