Thread: Not able to print more than one page in Outlook Email

Not able to print more than one page in Outlook Email

I need some help here to change the print settings of email in outlook express. There is some problem with the same. I cannot modify the print settings. When I print, I can see only the first page. The other are hidden. I tried to print a number of time but still the first page only appear. I hope there will be some way to fix the problem.

When you are giving a print check that in the Print Properties box you have not selected Current page. You can first click on Print Preview. What pages you can see in the print preview. If you can see only one then this looks like some kind of restriction of page setup. You have to configure that to A4 so that multiple pages are viewed.

Looks like some problem with page setup. Try to change that. It looks the print margin is not proper due to which you are not able to get all the pages printed on the same. If you are having a simple text email you can copy the same in a word file and perform the print. That is another best way to deal with problem you are facing. Because at the place you can keep all your email content at single place.

outlook 2007 -workaround fix for multiple printing

In in outlook 2007, Select the email (double click so it goes full screen)

--that has multiple replies, etc..

Once open - select Other Actions - Drop down and select VIEW in BROWSER

It will have a pop-up, select OK, The it will open in most likely IE browser.

Then select Print and then you can choose page 1-3 , selection, etc..

It is a bug for sure in outlook 2007 or MS- just plain disabled it.

ray7000@gmail.com

re: Not able to print more than one page in Outlook Email

I am confused and hoping someone might be able to help me. Running Vista Business 32 bit and Outlook 2007. I do have the ability to choose what pages to print in an email, fully open or just viewing. All of my users have the ability as well.

The other day, a user reported a crash in outlook. She rebooted and came up and since then Outlook has not been the same. I repaired it. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I fix one problem for the user to report another.

Today she reports that she can no longer choose what page to print in Outlook 2007. I noted that the message is no longer showing in HTML format (in fact its showing no message type at all in properties); however, when she forwarded the message to me on my machine, I can choose to print one page only and I can see the message type as HTML.

Short of reinstalling the OS, does anyone have any ideas on what else I might check? Someone mentioned the printer - uninstall and reinstall her local printer drivers maybe?

Thanks for your insight.

Tina

I have also faced this problem, but after hard work of 3 days to solve this problem, finally i have found the solution. Go to Microsoft website and download Office 2007 Service Pack 2. Install it on your Office 2007.

Now you will be able to view page range selection in your Print dialog box in Outlook 2007.

The link to download Service Pack 2 for Office 2007 is here...
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...1-9db49b4ab6e5

Hi Dhanraj,
    I am really thankfull for your postings to resolve the issue. It was really helpfull to me.