Thread: How to stop office from underlining copy pasted data

How to stop office from underlining copy pasted data

I am utilizing PP 2010 commencing from Office Home Office & Business 2010. I have comprised an existing PP presentation that with the intention of I utilize and revise for teaching. On several slide, if I copy a text box and paste it into to facilitate slide to generate an additional text box, the text is inserted through the entire text underlined. I do not desire that to occur as I then have to go in and alter the underlining. If I type additional text into the pasted text box, it too is underlined and I have encompassed to alter it. Be able to anybody tell me how to stop the automatic underlining of the pasted text.

Re: How to stop office from underlining copy pasted data

On your master slide, is the defaulting text box for body copy position to be underlined text. The pasted text determine to take on the individualism of the master slide formatting. On the Master Slide, the text box is not in emphasize format. If I insert an innovative text box the text in it is not underlined. An additional if I copy a text box and then paste it, the text in the pasted box is underlined. With the intention of is so wether the Smart Cut & Paste is on or off. I not be able to status out why the paste command alters the copied text box to be underlined.

By Text Box do you characterized by malice as in Insert - > TextBox or the boxes (placeholders) with the intention of say you have to hit it off to add text. People often utilize these terms incorrectly interchangeably! If they are real textboxes then they do not follow the Master format anyhow. Was the presentation completed in 2010 or an earlier version or description.

By Text Box I mean Insert/Text Box. The demonstration waqs innovatively prepared in an earlier version or description of PP, almost certainly 2000 or so. I have encompassed and originated to facilitate if I create an innovative presentation, commencing from scratch in 2010, the underlining does not take place. By trial and error I just presently discovered that with the intention of if I create an innovative presentation in 2010 and then utilize Design to browse to one of my old presentations and utilize to facilitate as an innovative template, the underlining does not happen.

At present I have a work approximately to solve the operating issue. I still do not be familiar with why the underlining was occurring through the paste, additional in the innovative template it does not. The issue solved with a work around.

In Red or green line with the underlines which are coming when you are typing the text. Is when you automatically check spelling and grammar, Microsoft Word utilizes this wavy red underlines to denominate possible spelling errors and wavy green underlines to Denominate possible grammatical errors.

The Red wavy underline in an email header Word mechanically checks the names in the e-mail header at cross-purposes with names in the Address Book. If multiple names are originated that with the intention of match the name you type, a red wavy line comes in to view beneath the name, indicating that you be obliged to choose a name.

Blue wavy underlines Word utilizes wavy blue underlines to denominate possible representative of inconsistent formatting. Purple wavy underlines wavy vertical lines might in addition come into view in the margin. In an XML document, Word utilizes purple wavy vertical lines and underlines to indicate XML a complex construction that does not adhere to the XML schema to facilitate is attached to the document.