Thread: how to create dot letter for trace for preschool kids

how to create dot letter for trace for preschool kids

Is there anyone who can tell me how to make like and letter for kid to trace in Microsoft office? Lets say for instance, I want to make a letter A with dot between 2 line so that the kids can trace the letter following the dot. If anyone knows about it, then please tell me which software to use? Thanks.

Re: how to create dot letter for trace for preschool kids

There are many pages for each letter that have traceable letters so kids can practice each letter of the alphabet and you can print out as many copies as you need! Just go to this website - http://www.kidslearningstation.com/p...h-printing.asp

Thanks for the great website, but is there a way to do it yourself in Microsoft Office. I just want to write my kid name and let him trace it. Thanks again

There is no automated way of doing that. You have to do that manually. You are trying to create some kind of puzzle thing for kids so that they can identify spelling fast. This is a complete manual process. You can try keeping lines same in all your articles and in between you will need to randomly add the alphabets. You can capitalize them so that it becomes easier for kids to find them. You can save as the file and keep on doing changes. In Microsoft Word there is no features like this which can jumble up the articles and give you a separate format.

I had created a entire form in Word through which I teach kids a various thing. I had shared on Wifi and each kid has to download that on its tablet through wifi. They fill up the form, save it in their name and move it back to the shared folder. This is a great time saver and also help kids to learn more about computers. I am going to configure soon a online e-Course through ready to use e-Learning package. There are few of them I had sort-listed. IF you are willing to setup this online then let me know. I can give you easy recommendations.