Thread: Word/Excel 2007 - Cannot Send to Recipient as Attachment

Word/Excel 2007 - Cannot Send to Recipient as Attachment

I am a bit annoyed with Office 2007. I am not able to use it as I am trying. I was using Office 2003. When one of my friend recommended me to upgrade to Office 2007. I did the same. Now when I try to send a email directly through Word or Excel I am getting a error. The application freezes and it does not move ahead at all. I had checked all the settings but still the problem is same. How can I troubleshoot the problem.

Try to reconfigure your account in Outlook and then check back. The problem appear when the account that you are using is not working properly. You must add all the details once again and then check back. It would be working quiet well. I got the same issue after office update but when I added the account once again things are working quiet fine. There is no problem at all know.

Sometime the problem appears due to improper settings. You must ensure that connectivity is proper or else the problem will be common. I am using Student Edition of Office 2007. I got the error I had reconfigured my settings once again. But that did not worked well. So I performed some office updates and now it is fixed. I am able to send the mail know.