Thread: Want a budget Micro-ATX motherboard for Windows 10 pc

Want a budget Micro-ATX motherboard for Windows 10 pc

I am trying to find a nice budget Micro-ATX motherboard for building a small Windows 10 pc. I want to install all latest thing on that. So for that I need a board that can be enough to run Windows 10 type of OS. I want this for my office conference room. This system will be used to run various type of meeting videos, online presentations, video conference, etc. MicroATX board will help me to build a portable size machine so that it wont be hard to shift it. My budget is around Rs.3000.

Re: Want a budget Micro-ATX motherboard for Windows 10 pc

If you want to go with Intel based processor then I think ASRock H61M-VS4 will be a good choice. It comes with LGA 1155 socket. It is an nice portable motheboard with all required features. It come with 4SATA port that offer you 3Gb/s of trasnfer speed. You can add upto 16GB of DDR3 ram on the same. For good performance it is always good to add high ram so that there wont be any issue with the output. It is an great board with lots of amazing features and I am quiet suer that this will be worth for your pc.

Re: Want a budget Micro-ATX motherboard for Windows 10 pc

I am using a small pc at my office which is ideal for day to day usage. It is a amd based system and it works really well. The board that is used in that is MSI 760GM-P21 (FX). This one comes for Rs.3100 approx. It comes with AM3+ Socket Type. If you go with AMD you will get a bit price relief in the cost. Most of this budget Micro-ATX boards comes with common hardware specification. Like in this also you can add upto 16GB of memory. It is good if you can first make a list of all hardware and then choose the board.