Thread: Does ram upgrade can put effect on video rendering

Does ram upgrade can put effect on video rendering

In my pc I am having 4GB ram. I had installed Adobe Premiere Pro on the same. I am trying to find out whether additional ram will help something in video rendering. Like when I export a hd video it is always going to take time and it will be slower also. I want some help here through which I can make video rendering more better and faster and I am quiet sure there will be some way of doing the same. I have a Core i3 system with 4GB RAM. Does making this ram to 16GB will help.

Re: Does ram upgrade can put effect on video rendering

Ram increase will increase the speed of your system. Like if rightnow the software took one hour to export a 2GB video then after increasing the ram this time will be reduced to much lower. You also need a good processing and graphic power for getting amazing output. All settings are usually controlled by the software. So here video rendering mostly relies on the applicable. Ram will just make things work faster and that will also save a lot amount of time.

Re: Does ram upgrade can put effect on video rendering

There must be all around support. Just adding ram is not going to help. For video processing you need processor like Core i5 and then on that 16GB RAM will work more faster. I am having a AMD FX8350 system which has 8GB RAM. It takes around 15 minutes to get a 1GB HD video on that. If you are having a good graphic card also then also this thing is more better. Your video properties wont get messed up from any angle. Graphic memory is one that I think matters a lot here.