Thread: Is EVGA X99 a good MicroATX motherboard

Is EVGA X99 a good MicroATX motherboard

I am trying to build up a Mini pc with good gaming output. I do not want to go for big size, because I already have one. So here the search starts with the motherboard. I had seen a lot of motherboard model under MicroATX series. Most of them are ideal for HTPC support. It is hard to decide whether the board will work for gaming also. I found EVGA X99 a new series just announced recently. The specification clearly shows that this board is a high end one and will be great for gaming purpose. But with that I also want to know the limitation. I just need a advice on this board for making small gaming machines.

Re: Is EVGA X99 a good MicroATX motherboard

EVGA X99 is a new model and comes loaded with very advance configuration. That makes this motherboard a high end model with some really great features. The one that I saw is EVGA X99 Classified. This series brings a Intel X99 Express chipset. Where you can upgrade your cpu to 8 core. The board also brings support for 4-Way SLI. Which is hard to find in Micro boards. It comes with 10 SATA 6.0Gb/s Ports and 6 USB 3.0 ports with 8 USB 2.0 port. For ram you can add upto 128GB of DDR4. Due to 100% Solid State capacitors it is easier for you to play games on the same. The features are very impressive here.

Re: Is EVGA X99 a good MicroATX motherboard

EVGA X99 is a series under which high end MicroATX boards are sold. And if you are going to for this then there are chances of making a high end gaming pc. There is no doubt about that. The board also brings 2x IntelĀ® Gigabit NIC. That means two lan ports. It can be a ideal solution for gaming and for media center pc both. Because for audio it is loaded with Sound Core3D Quad-Core Audio Processor. This can simply process and amplify your audio output. It is an highly efficient motherboard with lot of options in it. For overclocking to some extent it can get limited but it is a great series according to me.