Thread: Windows 7 on Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H fails to turn on

Windows 7 on Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H fails to turn on

I had cleaned my system which has a Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H motherboard. There is some issue with it. I am not able to use my system at all. After connecting everything back again when I am trying to turn it on there is no response on it. Before I remember that when you turn the same thing on there is a led light on the same which is not working right-now. I need some help to fix this thing. I had checked properly and connection looks fine to me. Last time my friend has helped to cleaned the pc and it worked really well. I am quiet sure I had not done anyone wrong on the same.

Re: Windows 7 on Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H fails to turn on

Try to recheck everything back again. IF the power is not turning on then it means there is some issue with the connection. You will need to check them back again. And this is mostly the psu connection. You have to remove the atx connector from the motherboard and fit the same back again. And then you have to check things once again. That will be quiet enough to fix the issue. You can try checking the processor power connector also. Just see that you are using the right power sockets on each of the connector which might turn on the system.

Re: Windows 7 on Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H fails to turn on

You also have to check the front motherboard headers. Here you are connecting the power headers for the front power and restart button. You can find the information about the same in the motherboard manual. You can see the diagram that will show which header should be connected on which place. So if the other cables are fine then you have to check the power connectivity once again and I am quiet sure that will resolve if. Sometime due to improper
    cable fittings the processor does not turn on and you have to check that by removing and putting it back again.