Thread: Poor resolution through hdmi on Intel DZ75ML-45K

Poor resolution through hdmi on Intel DZ75ML-45K

I am not able to figure out why I am getting so poor resolution on my system. I am not having a graphic card here. I am using Intel DZ75ML-45K with Core i3 and 4GB ram. The system has a good set of hardware which is enough to build a pc for video purpose. I have some good blu ray prints. This blu ray videos are high quality and comes in really big resolution. But when I am trying to view them on my big size tv the output is very poor. It looks the video streaming is on very low resolution. I check the graphic settings. I cannot find any option to increase that.

Re: Poor resolution through hdmi on Intel DZ75ML-45K

You have to check a few things here. First of all your screen resolution. When you add a new display you can choose either to clone or two use only one. Use the TV only as you primary display. Then set the resolution to maximum. If you are not getting that, then it means it is the limitation of your on board memory. You are not going to get any high resolution. To get more bigger and better resolution you have to buy a graphic card which will help. Or else it will remain as it is.

Re: Poor resolution through hdmi on Intel DZ75ML-45K

This can be due to outdated drivers. You can find the same on the official site of Intel. You can use Intel driver update utility for the same. This update utility is available for free and it runs directly through the browser. It will find the latest video driver and update that. I am quiet sure that will be more than enough to resolve the problem you are facing. After updating the drivers you might get option to increase the resolution more. But if that fails then it is the only limit and you cannot do much.